This person will be responsible for driving strategy and revenue growth at global Agency Holding Groups and Fortune 1000 brands by establishing, cultivating, and managing relationships with the key stakeholders within the organizations. As a thought leader to the industry, the VP will work collaboratively with leadership to educate and evangelize NYIAX’s capabilities.
- Effectively present and communicate the NYIAX value proposition to prospect’s leadership teams and key stakeholders
- Successfully create key partnerships to influence and motivate advertiser business strategies
- Communicate the value of NYIAX platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Develop and negotiate trading agreements that grow revenue
- Work collaboratively with Client Services and other internal groups to cultivate and grow accounts
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer KPIs in order to best position NYIAX solutions
- Participate in product road map build out discussions based on client needs with senior leadership, Product, & Engineering
- Act as company spokesperson at key industry events and NYIAX’s events
- Stay current on all industry and gather market feedback and provide consistent updates to product to drive innovation
- Maintain detailed account and prospect information in internal CRM systems and provide updates to CRO and Executive Leadership team
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with clients
- Eight or more years of sales in the digital advertising industry with five or more years in ad tech, SaaS, or digital sales
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital media landscape with an emphasis on programmatic and OMS technologies
- Deep existing relationships with decision-makers at major Agencies and Brands with an understanding of the inner workings of agencies
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized, comfortable working independently, and have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- Outstanding ability to collaborate cross-functionally with our Sales, Product and Operations teams
- Must be a self-starter comfortable working in a startup environment
- Demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record consistently meeting/exceeding goals and achieving sales revenue targets
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals at all levels of an organization
- Strong acumen for problem-solving
NYIAX is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness.
We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.