The Sales Engineer will serve as a technical expert and advisor throughout the sales and onboarding process, including technical consulting, sales support and implementation, and custom requirements definition. As the face of our technology to prospects and clients, the successful candidate must showcase both a customer mindset as well as technical expertise. The Sales Engineer is a member of the Client Solutions team, and must be able to work seamlessly with Sales, Operations, Product and Technology.
- Support our Sales team as they pursue revenue goals by owning the technical relationship with NYIAX prospects – including conducting sales demos, contributing to pitches, and support/knowledge transfer throughout client onboarding.
- Understand the technical details of how NYIAX’s product fits into the media ecosystem and interfaces with other solutions, be able to communicate this clearly to clients and prospects, and coach them through both the sales cycle and onboarding.
- Become an expert in NYIAX’s product offering, and have the ability to answer both technical and strategic questions from prospects and clients in real time.
- Cultivate a consultative relationship with prospects and clients – develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer KPIs in order to best position NYIAX solutions.
- Proactively monitor customer health to identify opportunities for both revenue growth and product enhancements.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the drivers of customer value – identify any customer roadblocks, and focus on developing a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Update internal support systems as needed, including CRM, JIRA, etc.
- Work closely with the Product & Technology teams to understand and influence the product development roadmap, and be able to translate that roadmap into language that can be understood by clients & prospects.
- Facilitate strong cross-functional collaboration between internal teams.
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities.
- Establish key relationships internally that support the ongoing efficient development of the product in alignment with revenue opportunity.
- Develop, and maintain a deep understanding of NYIAX users – both internal and external – and how they fit within the digital media ecosystem.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital media landscape, with an emphasis on programmatic technologies
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized, comfortable working independently, and have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- Outstanding ability to collaborate cross functionally with our Sales, Product and Operations teams
- Must be a self-starter comfortable working in a startup environment
- Demonstrated track record of excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong acumen for problem-solving
NYIAX is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness.
We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.