At NYIAX, our customers’ experience and making them successful is one of our most important tasks. In this role, you will be a major contributor to the Client Solutions Team by cultivating and maintaining day-to-day client relationships. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is able to think strategically in order to provide recommendations and guidance to publisher and advertiser customers. We are looking for someone who is hungry for a challenge.
- Learn our platform inside and out and understand the nuances of client adoption to effectively train and onboard new customers
- Be a technical coach/mentor to our customers and provide relevant recommendations to enable them to maximize value from our platform
- Proactively monitor customer health to identify opportunities for both revenue growth and product enhancements
- Partner with internal teams to enhance the client experience through best-practice sharing
- Ensure client feedback is clearly documented and communicated so it can be incorporated into product development
- Serve as our clients’ day-to-day point of contact, maintaining a trusted and consultative relationship
- Manage client expectations — never over-commit/under-deliver
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer KPIs, metrics, and processes
- Maintain excellent time management and organizational skills, ensuring appropriate response times with clients
- Introduce and evangelize new product features and enhancements with our clients
- 3-6 years of work experience (ad-tech and/or agency experience preferred)
- Outstanding ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams
- Strong customer service skills and business acumen
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital media landscape
- Must be a self-starter comfortable working in a startup environment
- Demonstrated track record of excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized, comfortable working independently, and have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- Strong acumen for problem-solving
NYIAX is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness.
We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.